Ford Motor Company, the world’s largest automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, produces or sells cars in six continents. With around 213,000 employees in around 65 stores all over the world, the company sells Ford-branded cars and commercial vehicles and Lincoln-brand luxury cars. The company offers financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. The MyFordBenefits portal has been in the market for a good time now.
Mobile payments: You can now make your payments directly by using your mobile device. This makes it easier than ever to keep the big picture.
How to pay with your mobile device?
- Visit www.myfordbenefits.com/finance from your phone’s browser.
- Sign in to your account manager.
- Choose one-time or automatic payments.
If you prefer to pay your bill over the phone, you can pay easily and securely with your checking or savings account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When paying by phone, you have the advantage that your MyFordBenefits payment will be credited from your account the next business day. Checking accounts can schedule a payment up to 30 days in advance. Accounts that passed a day or more after the expiration date cannot be scheduled for later.
How to pay by phone?
- Dial the number 1-800-334-1161.
- Submit your account number.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or TIN.
- Submit your bank account and your bank code (see example here).
- Confirm the payment amount and the due date of your bank account
- Before paying, read the payment terms over the phone and keep a copy for your records.
Combined billing: If you have two or more vehicle accounts, you can get a MyFordBenefits consolidated monthly statement with a nominal combined fee.
To subscribe to combined billing:
- Fill up the registration form and send it to the address or fax number provided.
- Or you can get a form by dialing the number 1-866-763-5539.
- Your consolidated billing begins with your next billing cycle once registration on the MyFordBenefits is complete.