The company offers financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. The MyFordBenefits portal has been in the market for a good time now.
Mobile payments: You can now make your payments directly by using your mobile device. This makes it easier than ever to keep the big picture.
How to pay with your mobile device?
- Visit www.myfordbenefits.com/finance from your phone’s browser.
- Sign in to your account manager.
- Choose one-time or automatic payments.
If you prefer to pay your bill over the phone, you can pay easily and securely with your checking or savings account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When paying by phone, you have the advantage that your MyFordBenefits payment will be credited from your account the next business day. Checking accounts can schedule a payment up to 30 days in advance. Accounts that passed a day or more after the expiration date cannot be scheduled for later.
How to pay by phone?
- Dial the number 1-800-334-1161.
- Submit your account number.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or TIN.
- Submit your bank account and your bank code (see example here).
- Confirm the payment amount and the due date of your bank account
- Before paying, read the payment terms over the phone and keep a copy for your records.
Combined billing: If you have two or more vehicle accounts, you can get a MyFordBenefits consolidated monthly statement with a nominal combined fee.
To subscribe to combined billing:
- Fill up the registration form and send it to the address or fax number provided.
- Or you can get a form by dialing the number 1-866-763-5539.
- Your consolidated billing begins with your next billing cycle once registration on the MyFordBenefits is complete.